AIS Grimsby are looking for an Administrator to be based at its new training centre at CATCH, Stallingborough near Grimsby.
Due to the fact that the centre is brand new and rapidly developing, the role although predominantly focused on the Administration of the centre will also include elements of marketing the centre and assisting with business development for the centre.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who can work on their own initiative. They will have excellent planning, communication and organisational skills.
Although based at CATCH the individual will be expected to make regular trips to the AIS HQ in North Tyneside for training and assisting with events or functions.
Normally a Monday to Friday role, it is anticipated that some weekend work will be required.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE...
- Managing “walk ins” from interested potential clients
- Keeping track of course bookings on the AIS booking system
- Checking numbers on each course
- Pre-ordering lunches
- Checking IT , with course presentations ready to go
- Preparation of course materials, sign in sheets, work sheets, tests
- Dealing with clients “on the day”
- Distributing promotional literature to local businesses
- Ensuring course accessories are ready (first aid bandages for instance, fire extinguishers refilled)
- Printing of certificates and checking details before handing to the trainers for dissemination
- Preparing goody bags
- Assisting with enquires for accommodation in the area
- Assisting with trainers requirements
- Assisting with Marketing and Business development activities such as;
- Events on and off site
- Regular social media updates about courses running at the site (under control of the marketing team)
- Photographs of delegates “in action” on courses
- Keeping a track of potential technical leads from clients on training courses
- Chasing potential clients (under the control of the BD team)
- Keeping the AIS Xnet system updated with potential and actual clients
- Liaising with HFC Catch with regard to combined events and activities
- Working alongside other providers at CATCH to promote and develop the learning campus.
- Actively checking the local press for potential technical leads
- Ensuring AIS makes the most of its membership of local trade organisations
- Attending trade organisation events for AIS and following up on any potential opportunities
- Arranging and promoting, Lunch and Learn sessions under the control of the technical department
The starting salary for the role is £18,000 per annum.
To apply please email; email@example.com
Deadline: 15th December 2015